Thursday, April 28, 2011

Updates and Interesting Signs

We drive to Lexington to see Jimmy's family several times a year and there is a church sign along our way that always grabs my attention but probably not for the reason this particular church would like. I thought I'd post it on here and let everyone see it. I've made the name of the actual church obscured for obvious reasons. I'm not going to share my personal opinions about it because if you know me, you know how I feel.

As for my own personal well being, I'm still here, still have a broken knee but still listening. I'm amazed by God's blessings in the midst of all this. I'm grateful for a husband that is willing to help me by pretty much doing everything that requires movement and for being my own personal taxi. I'm grateful for friends who come to me since I can't get to them. I'm grateful because maybe these are the ways He is speaking to me now.

1 comment:

  1. Baby, I love seeing that church cause we all need a laugh. Of course it's laughter through tears but then that has always been my favorite emotion.

    As to ths things I am doing for you, there is no need for thanks. For better or worse, in sickness and in health. Heaven knows you have had more than your share of helping me in sickness. That is if you can call crazy....a sickness.

    I love you and I am glad to be able to be your legs, arms, taxi, enabler (you know I have been crazy about the "comfort food") whatever you need. None of these things are hard to do for the love and light of my life.

    Now with all this said you need to hurry and get better cause these trips up and down the stairs are gonna make me waste away to nothing. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH YA RIGHT,like that could EVER happen.

    PS infinity!

    ReplyDelete